Global Talent Accelerator Summer 2020 Cohort: Application Deadline
WHERE: Off Campus Location
WHEN: June 26, 2020 5:00 pm-6:00 pmADD TO CALENDAR
Global Talent Accelerator Summer 2020 Cohort - Applications due by Friday, June 26th, at 11:59 PM ET.
International Student and Recent Grads, do you want to:
- Develop skills to prepare for your U.S. job search?
- Grow your professional network?
- Connect with Southeast Michigan’s top STEM employers?
Join the Global Talent Accelerator!
This intensive program assists international students and recent graduates looking to thrive in Southeast Michigan’s job market.
In the Accelerator you will:
- Learn skills from the experts on how to sell yourself to the U.S. job market
- Get one-on-one coaching and mentoring from professionals in your field
- Attend events and workshops tailored to improve your chances of employment
- Take virtual inside tours of some of metro Detroit’s top companies
Due to COVID-19, all Summer 2020 GTA workshops and events will be held virtually.
Eligible students must be in their final year of undergraduate or graduate studies, expecting to graduate in 2020 and eligible for OPT/CPT.
Workshops will be held on five Fridays in July and August (7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/07, 8/14). Participants must commit to attending all workshops and events for the entire program.
1. Complete the Summer 2020 GTA Application Form at https://globaldetroitmi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4bd1fcbc9b3004a0bc001d604&id=1d3e2dc9a1&e=6d4edd6050
2. Record a 2- 5-minute video stating why you want to join the Global Talent Accelerator.
3. Upload the private/unlisted video to YouTube. Instructions as to how to upload your video can be found at https://globaldetroitmi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4bd1fcbc9b3004a0bc001d604&id=7b35771a60&e=6d4edd6050.
4. Paste the link to your video into the Application Form.
Apply Now at https://globaldetroitmi.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4bd1fcbc9b3004a0bc001d604&id=462ebfaf4b&e=6d4edd6050
Submit your application by Friday, June 26th, 11:59 PM ET.
For questions, please contact Guiqiu Wang at email@example.com.